Saturday 30 March 2013

Project : The creative design process

Exercise : Working to a brief


Using IDENTITY as your theme, create several images, which explore aspects of your self.


Generating ideas
 
 
 
 
 
I would like to use only one image of myself however present them in different ways.  I would like to have a fun and play with that image.
 

 
Presentation


Image number 1


The first one presents me in the mane part of the composition however; the background has the biggest meaning as it represents the colours of the Polish flag.
 


 
 
 
Image number 2


The second image presents me with the fingerprint as a representation of the human identity.  I created a fingerprint for this illustration, as I did not want to use my own in the public place as the internet.






Image number 3



I think that this is my favourite of all.  The illustration number 3 says more about me as a person comparing with the previous two. I used calm colours for this work to expose more the words that describe Kasia Lovick.






No comments:

Post a Comment