Monday 23 September 2013

Exercise 4- Double- page spread

Exercise 4- Double- page spread





This was a quit a challenge for me however I really enjoyed this . I decided to use In Design nearly for the first time . Silly me! I don’t know why I was so scared of this computer program ? Now I know how good will be for me during this course . And there we are , I still don’t know how many mistakes I managed to do . How much I could improve my computer skills ? Maybe someone could make a comment about that page how does it look like from a professional point of view.

 

I took “Mother  & Baby “the number 1 pregnancy, baby and toddler magazine September 2013 issue.

 

I used these typefaces and sizes in this task:  (page 32)

 

  • Gardamon regular 80pt , 18pt
  • Verdana 18pt

 

                                                                (page 33)

  • Gardamon 20pt with 19skew
  • Verdana 14pt
  • Century Ghotic 18pt align century
  • Georgia 24pt
  • Letter Ghotic Std 12pt

 

I also used Lorem ipsum to make the pages look like they contain the text.








 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment