Thursday 6 June 2013

Part Two -Form and Function -Exercise 1

Exercise 1- Flatplan



I decided to take the book under the title: “Kirstie’s Vintage Home “by Kirstie Allsopp and crate a flatplan to it.




My task was to create flatplan only to the first eight pages of this book. However, I am not so sure if I did this exercise in correct way.

I have to say I was confused for the fist time when I started this exercise. I did not know which page we call the first one. I decided to star counting backwards from the page with the first number, which happened to be number 7 where the introduction was.

As far as I can see there are no blank pages in this book beside one that is the starting point of this book. The extent contains 224 pages printed in signatures.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment